DATES TO REMEMBER
- Applications can be processed online or downloaded from the NUST website, with effect from 04 May 2015.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 01 June 2015.
- The list of PhD Supervisors is also available at the NUST website.
- Classes will commence from 07 September 2015.
- For admission into the PhD minimum CGPA 3.0/4.0, 3.75/5.0 (in the Semester System) or First Division (in the Annual System) in M.Phil/M.S/Equivalent (coursework plus research work based) degree is required. Percentage will be valid only if the CGPA is not mentioned in degree/transcript.
- For Basic Medical Sciences: MBBS plus MPhil, or MBBS plus FCPS (Basic Medical Sciences/Clinical Subjects).
- Bachelor to MS/MPhil degrees duly verified from HEC