DATES TO REMEMBER
- Applications can be processed online or downloaded from the NUST website, with effect from 03 November 2014.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 28 November 2014.
- The list of PhD Supervisors is also available at the NUST website.
- Classes will commence from the 02 Feburary 2015.
- For admission into the PhD minimum CGPA 3.0 out of 4.0 (in the Semester System) or First Division (in the Annual System) in M.Phil/M.S/Equivalent degree is required. Percentage will be valid only if the CGPA is not mentioned in degree/transcript.
- For Basic Medical Sciences: MBBS and MPhil, or MBBS plus FCPS (Basic Medical Sciences/Clinical Subjects).
- GRE Subject International (score > 60 percentile) or GAT Subject by NTS (score > 60 %) or local GRE subject type test (Score>70 %) conducted by NUST (as applicable) is required.