DATES TO REMEMBER
- Applications can be processed online or downloaded from the NUST website, with effect from 05 May 2014.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 09 June 2014.
- The list of PhD Supervisors is also available at the NUST website.
- Classes will commence from the 08 Sep 2014.
- For admission into the PhD minimum CGPA 3.0 out of 4.0 or 3.75 out of 5.0 (in the Semester System) or First Division (in the Annual System) in M.Phil/M.S/Equivalent degree is required. Percentage will be valid only if the CGPA is not mentioned in degree/transcript.
- For Basic Medical Sciences: MBBS and MPhil, or MBBS plus FCPS (Basic Medical Sciences/Clinical Subjects).
- GRE Subject International (score ³ 60 percentile) or GAT Subject by NTS (score ³ 60 %) or local GRE subject type test (Score³70 %) conducted by NUST (as applicable) is required.